Wednesday, June 07, 2006

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Education

"Education is not Received.It is Achieved."

- Mckenzie.

TOPIC OF THE DAY

MANAGEMENT PERSONALITIES
Here's a compilation of management personalities that I am sure you will find useful. I will not be able to cover every Juan and Pedro of the management world but hopefully, I will be able to give you the more famous (or infamous) ones. I think that it will be helpful also if I will categorize as to what management movement each particular personality belongs to.

This web page is a work in progress so come back often. To those students preparing for the Compre Exam and freshmen taking Theories & Practices of Management, let me hear a scream of jubilation!

If you find this page or our website useful, why don't you, out of the goodness of your heart, donate an unused book, or cash :), for the library. It will be very much appreciated (and I'll have your name posted in this website, too).

More Details

LATEST ARRIVALS

I'm OK-You're OK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home