Tuesday, September 12, 2006

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Management

"Accept Change = You are good follower,Create change = You are good Leader,Chage for Better = Make work life pleasure".

- E.C Mckenzie

TOPIC OF THE DAY

The Birth of Satyagraha

Events were so shaping themselves in Johannesburg as to make this self-purification on my part a preliminary as it were to Satyagraha. I can now see that all the principal events of my life, culminating in the vow of Brahmacharya, were secretly preparing me for it. The principle called Satyagraha came into being before that name was invented. Indeed when it was born, I myself could not say what it was. In Gujarati also we used the English phrase 'passive resistance' to describe it. When in a meeting of Europeans I found that the term 'passive resistance' was too narrowly construed, that it was supposed to be a weapon of the weak, that it could be characterized by hatred, and that it could finally manifest itself as violence, I had to demur to all these statements and explain the real nature of the Indian movement. It was clear that a new word must be coined by the Indians to designate their struggle
More Details

LATEST ARRIVALS


How Customers Think: Essential Insights in the Mind of the Market
by Gerald Zaltman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home