Sunday, September 02, 2007

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Worries

"A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.. "

- Henry Ford


TOPIC OF THE DAY

Myron S. Scholes

I was born in Timmins, Ontario, Canada on July 1, 1941. My father had ventured to Timmins, a relatively prosperous gold-mining region, to practice dentistry during the depression. My mother and her uncle established a chain of small department stores in and around Timmins. The death of her uncle resulted in a family dispute, my first exposure to agency and contracting problems. To my benefit, my mother then devoted her time to raising her two sons. At the age of ten, we moved 500 miles south to Hamilton, Ontario
More Details

LATEST ARRIVALS

X-teams: How to Build Teams That Lead, Innovate and Succeed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home