Friday, November 20, 2009

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Management

"Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.”."

- Peter F. Drucker


TOPIC OF THE DAY

Best Leader

The best leader I ever knew died recently. I want to share some of the lessons I learned from him with those of you not fortunate enough to have known him.

At his funeral, I spoke with the woman who had been his office manager in what was to be his final career. "Whenever we went anywhere together" she said, "and met with people who had worked for him before, they always said to me 'You're lucky. Frank's such a great boss' and that they'd love to work for him again." What inspires that kind of loyalty in others? How did he learn it? Click here to jump ahead or keep reading to meet a very special man.

Read on...

Latest Arrivals

Statistical methods for practice and research by Ajai S. Gaur and Sanjaya S. Gaur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home