Tuesday, November 30, 2010

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Preference

“In science, read by preference the newest works. In literature, read the oldest. The classics are always modern.” - Amy Lowell

TOPIC OF THE DAY

First Things First

I've learned that the good is the enemy of the best when the first things in our lives are subordinated to other things. My daughter, Maria, recently had a new baby. A few days after she delivered, I visited with her, expecting to find her happy. Instead, I found her frustrated. She told me, "I have so many other projects and interests that are important to me.

But right now, I have to put everything on hold. I'm spending all my time just meeting the physical needs of this new baby. I can't even find time to be with my other two children and my husband." Seeking to understand, I replied, "So, this new baby is consuming you?" She continued, "I have other work to do. I have some writing projects that need my attention. I have other people in my life."

Read on...

LATEST ARRIVALS

Introduction To Game Theory In Business And Economics by Thomas J. Webster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home