Monday, January 09, 2012

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Listening

"The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention." - Thich Nhat Hanh

TOPIC OF THE DAY

How to Really Listen

One morning, my wife Eleanor woke up, turned over, and said, "I am not looking forward to this day." I asked her why.

What came out is that we were at the start of the Jewish high holy day season, which means colder weather and three weeks of big social meals, long religious services, broken routines, and children out of school. Eleanor didn't grow up with these traditions, and they can be overwhelming.

Now, I run a management consulting company; problem solving is what I do. So it didn't take me long to jump in.

Read on...

LATEST ARRIVALS

Marketing strategies : a contemporary approach / Ranchhod, Ashok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home