Sunday, February 12, 2012

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Expecting and Accepting

"Expecting and Accepting are the two sides of life: Expecting can end in tears, but Accepting will bring you cheers!" - Mohammed

TOPIC OF THE DAY

The Most Important Question You Can Ask

Why are you here? It's arguably life's most important question, but is it one you ask yourself?

I recognize it's a question some people might view as self-indulgent, while others would see it primarily through a religious lens. But is there any part of an answer we could all agree on?

I've found a very simple one for myself, and it's provided me in recent years with an increasingly powerful sense of clarity, inspiration and even joy. It's this: I'm here to add more value to the world than I'm using up.

Read on...

LATEST ARRIVALS

Why not? : how to use everyday ingenuity to solve problems big and small / Barry Nalebuff and Ian Ayres

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home