Friday, March 30, 2012

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Smile

“If you're not using your smile, you're like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.” – Les Giblin

TOPIC OF THE DAY

Top 10 Reasons to Smile

Smiling is a great way to make yourself stand out while helping your body to function better. Smile to improve your health, your stress level, and your attractiveness. Smiling is just one fun way to live longer read about the others and try as many as you can.

Read on

LATEST ARRIVALS

Harvard Business Review: On Managing Through a Downturn by Harvard Business School Publishing

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I
Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching On Aol For
Something Else, Anyhow I Am Here Now And Would Just Like To Say Many Thanks For
A Remarkable Post And An All Round Entertaining Blog
I Don’t Have Time To Read It, All At The Moment But I Have BookMarked It
And Also Added In Your RSS Feeds, So When I Have Time I Will Be Back To Read More,
Please Do Keep Up The Fantastic Job. You can also check; error 29

 

Post a Comment

<< Home