Sunday, December 11, 2005

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Aim

"From time to time stop and ask youself 'what am I really trying to achieve?' 'what is my aim?"

- Geoffrey Moss
TOPIC OF THE DAY

What's The Difference Between Vision And Mission Statements?
After 25 years in one facet of real estate or another, I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the greatest agents ever. These folks have inspired me and left me in awe. Whenever possible, I made a point of asking each of them three questions. What’s your best close? What do you do every day to build your business? And, how do you distinguish yourself from other Realtors in the eyes of clients? While I got many different and fascinating answers, I got one answer nearly all the time.

More Information

LATEST ARRIVALS
Anatomy of a Business Plan

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger PRan said...

Nice blog. Keep up the nice work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home