Friday, October 19, 2007

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Intelligence

"The true sign of intelligence isn't knowledge but imagination."

- Albert Einstein

TOPIC OF THE DAY

Jesse Jacksons

Reverend Jackson is one of America’s foremost civil rights, religious and political figures. Over the past forty years he has played a pivotal role in virtually every movement for empowerment, peace, civil rights, gender equality, and economic and social justice. Jackson has been called the "Conscience of the Nation" and "the Great Unifier," challenging America to be inclusive and to establish just and human priorities for the benefit of all. He is known for bringing people together in common ground across lines of race, culture, class, gender and belief.

More Details

LATEST ARRIVALS

Financial Valuation

2 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most important information for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Look at my homepage; Premium cardsharing

 
At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I relish, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for.
You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man.
Have a nice day. Bye

My blog post cccam chanelinfo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home