Tuesday, March 08, 2011

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Success

“In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.” - Henry Ward Beecher

TOPIC OF THE DAY

Business Email Is Not A Teenage Chat Room

Don't get me wrong. I love teenagers. I used to be one. I just don't want to spend my day in one of their chat rooms, especially when I'm at the office.

What does this email say?

Today, I got back to my office late in the day after a series of meeting. There were a few emails in my inbox. I read them, answered two that needed replies, and then stopped dead on the last one. It was so poorly written it looked like the transcript of a teenager's chat room. I re-read it and still didn't understand. Tomorrow I will call the sender and ask him what he meant, but that's more time wasted - for both of us.

Read on...

LATEST ARRIVALS

Access 2010 Bible by Michael R. Groh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home