Monday, September 12, 2011

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Survival

“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. ” - C. S. Lewis

TOPIC OF THE DAY

The Six Keys to Surviving on the Road

I was walking through the lobby of the Fairmont Hotel in San Jose one day last week just before 6 pm, feeling a bit bleary after three consecutive weeks flying back and forth across the country to visit five different cities.

The question at hand was whether or not to attend a cocktail party being thrown by my corporate hosts. Then I spotted the spa. Impulsively, I walked in and asked if I might be able to book a massage. Minutes later, I was lying on a table, unbelievably happy to be there. When I walked out an hour later, I felt incredibly relaxed and rejuvenated.

Read on

LATEST ARRIVALS

MACROECONOMICS GHOSH, CHANDANA, GHOSH, AMBAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home