Tuesday, November 02, 2010

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Capability

β€œThe depth of our despair measures what capability and height of claim we have to hope.” -
Thomas Carlyle

TOPIC OF THE DAY

Six Ways to Supercharge Your Productivity

It's Labor Day in the U.S. as I write this post. To my own amazement, I've spent most of the past month truly relaxing β€” reading lots of books, playing tennis, running, hanging out with my family and eating food I mostly shouldn't β€” scones and donuts for breakfast, BLTs and burgers for lunch. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Now it's time to return to work. I feel lucky to have a job, and especially one I love, but the fall ahead is intense, daunting, and demanding, as I suspect it is for you. I'm anxious about the economy. I'm wondering when the next shoe is going to drop. I'm concerned about how my company will hold up if things do get worse.

Read on...


LATEST ARRIVALS

Marketing calculator : measuring and managing return on marketing investment / Guy R. Powell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home