Monday, December 26, 2011

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Success

"A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success." - Elbert Hubbard

TOPIC OF THE DAY

Should you stay Late or go Home?

Let me start this post with a confession: I'm usually the last person to leave my office. I get in around 8:00am or earlier and often don't get home until after 7:00pm. But I'm not complaining. I love my work (and have an understanding family). But since there's always more to do than there is time to do it, I've gotten into the pattern of expanding my workday.

I'm not the only one. In fact, a recent study suggests that nearly two-thirds of U.S. companies report that their employees have worked more hours over the past three years. It's likely that there are similar percentages in other countries.

Read on...

LATEST ARRIVALS

Bad money : reckless finance, failed politics, and the global crisis of American capitalism / Kevin Phillips

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home